A Three-Day Mt. Biker's Dream Vacation!
Mt. Bike Oregon was named as one of The Best Mountain Bike Festivals by Outside Magazine.
Three full days of mountain biking in Oakridge, Oregon will leave you both exhausted and replenished. Nestled in the foothills of the central Cascade Mountains, Oakridge is a true mountain bike paradise. Giant old growth trees, lush ferns, creeks, waterfalls, and mountain meadows full of wildflowers make for some of the most beautiful singletrack around. From rolling riverside trails, to wild ripping descents, Mountain Bike Oregon has something for everyone.
With its small festival atmosphere, Mountain Bike Oregon is a unique experience. Join us for the most fun mountain bike weekend you'll ever have! Each day offers supported ride options for intermediate and advanced riders (MBO is not a beginner event).
- Hundreds of miles of the world’s best singletrack
- Camp along the banks of the beautiful Willamette River
- Breakfast and lunch provided.
- NEW FOR 2015! On-site Food Cart Festival with plenty of options available when you get off the trail, and they stay open late for nighttime snacking. Plus, plenty of restaurant options in town. We added this cool new feature based on participant feedback and we're so excited to unveil it this year.
- Local beer and wine nightly in the FREE Adult Beverage Garden
- Free mechanical support
- Free demo bikes
- Ride in the classic Mt. Bike Oregon school buses
- Daily stretching sessions
- Women's rides and clinics
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beer are ALL INCLUDED
“It is a beautiful area. They’ve got a lot of really fun trails.
It has beautiful mountains, beautiful trees… [beautiful] everything.”
—Gary Fisher, on riding in Oakridge
SILVER LEVEL RIDE CENTER
Oakridge was recently designated a Silver Level Ride Center by the International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA). This means that Oakridge is a destination-worthy area with mountain bike facilities that offer something for every rider. To have received this award is a huge honor for our entire community.
MT. BIKE OREGON VIDEOS